Your Initial Consultation
- An extensive discussion of your neurologic history
- A comprehensive neurologic examination
- Reviewing with you and your family/caregiver an assessment of your neurologic condition
- Determining with you the optimal plan of care for you
We request at the time of initial consultation or sent prior to initial consultation:
- Completion of all new patient registration forms (located in the patient forms section)
- Prior medical records, including physician notes, pertinent imaging, neurology tests (such as EEGs, EMGs, etc) and labs. If required there is a medical record release form in the patient forms section.